The SONO-VARIO — for precise moisture and temperature measurements of low density bulk materials, including those with large particle size.
SONO-VARIO sensors are custom designed for precise moisture and temperature measurements of bulk granular materials. Achieve high repeat-ability and accuracy by using SONO-VARIO probes and sensors. New generation TRIME® TDR technology paired with MESA’s 25 years of sensor development know how and moisture measurement industrial experience will save you time and money with advanced quality control.
On-line installation such as on a conveyor or weigh-belt.
Bulk granular materials, including materials with large particle size and low density.
- User friendly and intelligent
- Simple interfacing to common batching control systems using analog output
- Accurate real-time averaged moisture values at a rate of 4 per second
- 15 standard linear calibrations tailored for material type and installation, stored in the sensor
- Significantly longer operation periods without the necessity of re-calibration, due to the automatic measurement compensation feature
- Straightforward re-calibration in air and water, when required
- SONO-VIEW compatible
- The SONO-VARIO-LD (Low Density) is for granular materials medium-low density. For very low density measurements look at the SONO-GS1
- The SONO-VARIO LD ES, with remote electronics, extends a SONO sensor operating range to a temperature of 300°F (150°C).
You must be logged in to post a comment.