The SONO-VARIO — for precise moisture and temperature measurements of higher density bulk materials. Up to 95% moisture, pressures to 350 PSI and temperatures of 300°F (150°C).
SONO-VARIO sensors are custom designed for precise moisture and temperature measurements of bulk materials. Achieve high repeatability and accuracy by using SONO-VARIO probes and sensors. New generation TRIME® TDR technology paired with MESA’s 25 years of sensor development know how and moisture measurement industrial experience will save you time and money with advanced quality control.
On-line installation including below a clam-gate, and on a conveyor or weigh-belt.
Bulk materials, including grains and seeds, food, and food production
- User friendly and intelligent
- Simple interfacing to common batching control systems using analog output
- Accurate real-time averaged moisture values at a rate of 4 per second
- 15 standard linear calibrations tailored for material type and installation, stored in the sensor
- Significantly longer operation periods without the necessity of re-calibration and maintenance
- SONO-VIEW display module compatibility
- The SONO-VARIO Standard for most materials.
- The SONO-VARIO Xtrem hardened face plate for 24/7 operation. Suitable for measuring abrasive materials.
- The SONO-VARIO ES, remote electronics, extends a SONO sensor operating range to a temperature of 300°F (150°C).