The T3-50 Tube Access Probe plus PICO Intelligent Probe Head is designed for soil moisture profiling by depth in 2″ ID Schedule 40 PVC pipe or 2-inch ID CAB Minirhizotron Camera access tubes.
The T3-50 utilizes a pair of TDR wave-guides; each positioned on opposite sides of the probe’s body. The 170-mm long convex wave-guides are segmented and spring-loaded, allowing for continuous contact to the inside of the access tube. New generation TRIME® TDR technology paired with MESA’s 25 years of sensor development know how and moisture measurement experience yield accurate readings with the highest repeatability possible.
Below soil use, designed for soil moisture profiling in 2″ ID Schedule 40 PVC pipe or 2″ ID CAB Minirhizotron Camera access tubes.
Soil and other porous materials, vertical profiling up to depth of 25-meters
- Straightforward field management of all measured data and data files
- Accurate real-time averaged moisture values in seconds
- Significantly longer operation periods without the necessity of re-calibration and maintenance
- Factory calibrated
- Requires a PICO Intelligent Probe Head (IPH) for operation. The PICO IPH contains the intelligent TDR curve analyzing electronics, as well as, a rugged semi-rigid cable to position the T3-50 to the desired depth in the access tube
- Multiple interface capabilities
- TRIME PICO-BT Bluetooth module paired with a smart-phone or tablet running our Android App, convenient for field data management
- HD2 Meter, convenient for field data management
- SM-USB Bus, designed for lab environments