The concrete sensor to measure moisture and material composition in fresh concrete – directly in the mixer.
SONO-MIX sensors are custom designed for on-line fresh concrete moisture and electrical conductivity measurement needs. Achieve high repeatability and accuracy by using SONO-MIX probes and sensors. New generation TRIME® TDR technology paired with MESA’s 25 years of sensor development know how and moisture measurement industrial experience will save you time and money in your concrete production.
Concrete production, including ready-mix and precast. On-line installation in the mixer.
Fresh concrete, including steel fiber concrete
- User-friendly and intelligent
- Achieve reliable quality control and higher cost-effectiveness by preventing recipe errors
- Enables correlation of recipe parameters such as cement content and slump of fresh concrete
- Accurate real-time averaged moisture values at a rate of 4 per second
- High accuracy moisture and electrical conductivity measurements, even in wet mixtures
- Significantly longer operation periods without the necessity of re-calibration and maintenance
- Straightforward re-calibration in air and water, when required
- Available in two different lengths to fit the dimensions of your mixer
- Simple interfacing to common batching control systems using analog output
- SONO-VIEW display module compatibility