The concrete sensor for moisture and electrical conductivity measurements of materials and fresh concrete, in intensive mixers.
SONO-MIX sensors are custom designed for on-line fresh concrete moisture and electrical conductivity measurement needs in an intensive concrete mixer. Achieve high repeatability and accuracy by using SONO-MIX probes and sensors. New generation TRIME® TDR technology paired with MESA’s 25 years of sensor development know how and moisture measurement industrial experience will save you time and money in your concrete production.
Concrete production in an intensive mixer
Fresh concrete, including steel fiber concrete
- Compact size makes installation into an intensive mixer worry-free
- Achieve reliable quality control and higher cost-effectiveness by preventing recipe errors
- Enables correlation of recipe parameters such as cement content and slump of fresh concrete
- Accurate real-time averaged moisture values at a rate of 4 per second
- High accuracy moisture and electrical conductivity measurements, even in wet mixtures
- Significantly longer operation periods without the necessity of re-calibration and maintenance
- Simple interfacing to common batching control systems using analog output
- SONO-VIEW display module compatibility