Moisture measurements of sand and fine aggregates up to 5/32-inch (4-mm) diameter.
SONO-VARIO sensors are custom designed for on-line aggregate moisture measurement needs. Achieve high repeatability and accuracy by using SONO-VARIO probes and sensors. New generation TRIME® TDR technology paired with MESA’s 30-years of sensor development know how and moisture measurement industrial experience will save you time and money in your concrete production.
Concrete production, including ready-mix and precast. On-line installation including below a clam-gate, and on a conveyor or weigh-belt.
Sands and fine aggregates (up to 5/32-inch diameter)
- User friendly and intelligent
- Simple interfacing to common batching control systems using analog output
- Accurate real-time averaged moisture values at a rate of 4 per second
- 15 standard linear calibrations tailored for material type and installation, stored in the sensor
- Significantly longer operation periods without the necessity of re-calibration and maintenance
- SONO-VIEW display module compatibility