Moisture measurements of sand and fine aggregates up to 5/32-inch (4-mm) diameter.
SONO-VARIO sensors are custom designed for on-line aggregate moisture measurement needs. Achieve high repeatability and accuracy by using SONO-VARIO probes and sensors. New generation TRIME® TDR technology paired with MESA’s 25 years of sensor development know how and moisture measurement industrial experience will save you time and money in your concrete production.
Concrete production, including ready-mix and precast. On-line installation including below a clam-gate, and on a conveyor or weigh-belt.
Sands and fine aggregates (up to 5/32-inch diameter)
- User friendly and intelligent
- Simple interfacing to common batching control systems using analog output
- Accurate real-time averaged moisture values at a rate of 4 per second
- 15 standard linear calibrations tailored for material type and installation, stored in the sensor
- Significantly longer operation periods without the necessity of re-calibration and maintenance
- SONO-VIEW display module compatibility