Continuous moisture measurements of all aggregates (sand, gravel, rock, stone) up to 1-1/4 inch diameter.
SONO-VARIO sensors are custom designed for on-line aggregate moisture measurement needs. Achieve high repeatability and accuracy by using SONO-VARIO probes and sensors. New generation TRIME® TDR technology paired with MESA’s 25 years of sensor development know how and moisture measurement industrial experience will save you time and money in your concrete and asphalt production.
Continuous production on a conveyor or weigh-belt. Concrete production, including ready-mix and precast, and asphalt production.
Sand, gravel, stone and crushed rock aggregates up to 1-1/4 inch diameter.
- Extremely rugged carbide steel construction
- Simple interfacing to common batching control systems using analog output
- Accurate real-time averaged moisture values at a rate of 4 per second
- 15 standard linear calibrations tailored for material type and installation, stored in the sensor
- Significantly longer operation periods without the necessity of re-calibration and maintenance
- Sensor face replaceable
- SONO-VIEW display module compatibility