Continuous moisture measurements of all aggregates (sand, gravel, rock, stone) up to 1-1/4 inch diameter.
SONO-VARIO sensors are custom designed for on-line aggregate moisture measurement needs. Achieve high repeatability and accuracy by using SONO-VARIO probes and sensors. New generation TRIME® TDR technology paired with MESA’s 30-years of sensor development know how and moisture measurement industrial experience will save you time and money in your concrete and asphalt production.
Continuous production on a conveyor or weigh-belt. Concrete production, including ready-mix and precast, and asphalt production.
Sand, gravel, stone and crushed rock aggregates up to 1-1/4 inch diameter.
- Extremely rugged carbide steel construction
- Simple interfacing to common batching control systems using analog output
- Accurate real-time averaged moisture values at a rate of 4 per second
- 15 standard linear calibrations tailored for material type and installation, stored in the sensor
- Significantly longer operation periods without the necessity of re-calibration and maintenance
- Sensor face replaceable
- SONO-VIEW display module compatibility
You must be logged in to post a comment.