Measure material moisture of organic materials in industrial process dryers and kilns.
SONO sensors are custom designed for precise moisture and temperature measurements of bulk granular materials. Achieve high repeat-ability and accuracy by using SONO probes and sensors. New generation TRIME® TDR technology paired with MESA’s 25 years of sensor development know how and moisture measurement industrial experience will save you time and money with advanced quality control.
On-line installation such as high volume industrial dyers.
Bulk organic and inorganic materials, particularly grains
- User friendly and intelligent
- Simple interfacing to common control systems using analog outputs
- Accurate real-time averaged moisture values at a rate of 4 per second
- High temperature operating range
- Flexible probe types
- Significantly longer operation periods without the necessity of re-calibration and maintenance
- SONO-VIEW display module compatibility
- The GR2 is a 2-rod probe, used for grain dryers where the probe is installed perpendicular to the grain.
- Probe dimensions: ? 70mm, 75mm
- Rod dimensions: ? 8mm
- Length: 150mm
- The WS2 is also a 2-rod probe, but with a wedge shape for insertion into the material. The WS2 probe rods are PEEK-coated, for wet and high electrical conductivity environments.
- Probe dimensions: 70 x 105 x 26mm
- Rod dimensions: ? 10mm
- Length: 150mm
- The GS1 probe has a flat surface with a large measurement volume for materials with large particle size or low density like wood chips.
- Probe dimensions: 280 x 70 x 40mm