The SONO-GS1 measures moisture and temperature of low density bulk goods, in large volumes, including wood fiber.
SONO sensors are custom designed for precise moisture and temperature measurements of bulk granular materials. Achieve high repeat-ability and accuracy by using SONO probes and sensors. New generation TRIME® TDR technology paired with MESA’s 25 years of sensor development know how and moisture measurement industrial experience will save you time and money with advanced quality control.
On-line installation such as process lines, conveyors and dryers
Bulk materials, including materials with large particle size and low density (e.g. wood chips)
- User friendly and intelligent
- Achieve high repeatability and excellent accuracy in dry or saturated products with large measurement area
- Simple interfacing to common batching control systems using analog output
- Accurate real-time averaged moisture values at a rate of 4 per second
- 15 standard linear calibrations tailored for material type and installation, stored in the sensor
- Significantly longer operation periods without the necessity of re-calibration and maintenance
- SONO-VIEW display module compatibility