Moisture measurements of all aggregates (sand, gravel, rock, stone and RAP) up to 1-1/4 inch diameter.
SONO-VARIO probes and sensors are custom designed for on-line aggregate moisture measurement. Achieve high repeatability and accuracy by using SONO-VARIO probes and sensors. New generation TRIME® TDR technology paired with MESA’s 30-years of sensor development know how and moisture measurement industrial experience will save you time and money in your concrete and asphalt production.
Concrete production, including ready-mix and precast, and asphalt production. On-line installation including below a clam-gate, and on a conveyor or on a feeder- belt, metering belt or weigh-belt.
Asphalt production, continuously measure the total moisture of all your aggregates and RAP. Highly accurate and repeatable moisture values (+/- 0.1%). Install the SONO-VARIO Xtrem probe at the end of the bin’s weigh-belt. Display the moisture and/or Interfaces to your control system.
Aggregates including: sand, gravel, rock, crushed stone and RAP, up to 1-1/4 inch diameter
- User friendly and intelligent
- Simple interfacing to common batching control systems using analog output
- Accurate real-time averaged moisture values at a rate of 4 per second
- 15 standard linear calibrations tailored for material type and installation, stored in the device
- Significantly long operation periods without the necessity of re-calibration and maintenance
- Sensor face replaceable
- No periodic calibration required
- SONO-VIEW display module compatibility